As part of the Customer Club Vial Redemption program, White Labs offers rewards and discounts to repeat customers who send us labels from their used vials. The ultimate reward, given to a homebrew shop that amasses 5,000 labels, sees Chris White himself paying a visit to the shop to brew a beer and hang out with fellow brewers and White Labs faithful. On Saturday, December 8th, Chris will travel to Norfolk, VA to visit Homebrew USA where he will give a talk, answer questions, and brew an award-winning homebrew with Customer Club member Christopher Knight (a hop-forward Belgian ale brewed with coriander, grapefruit peel and chamomile!)
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- We’ve Moved!
- Old Ale Recipe
- Yeast Fundamentals for Homebrewers (2/16/13)
- Belgian Dubbel Reserve
- Under the Microscope: WLP665 Flemish Ale Blend
- 5,000 vials in Norfolk
- Bastogne Belgian Ale Platinum Strain Returns in Jan. ’13!
- Homebrewers, how’s your QC?
- Under the Microscope: WLP644 Brettanomyces bruxellensis Trois
- 2 new strains part of 2013 Platinum schedule
aeration ale alesmith beer beer 4 boobs breast cancer brewing cancer awareness essex ale Experiments fermentation GABF grand opening homebrewing homebrewing usa hops lager liquid wine yeast malt new strain old ale olive oil oxygen pasteur platinum strains portland scotch ale susan g. komen tasting room WBC white labs Wine yeast research WLP005 British Ale Yeast yeast